Simply Pure
Good morning world.
Good morning trees and ocean and soft sand beneath my feet; good morning.
No, you are not mine, because my own is yet to come, but I rest in you, because Jesus created you for pleasure and pure joy in light of His love, so I choose to delight in you.
But more than that, I delight in your Creator. Yahweh, His beautiful name, has polluted my heart so that all of my heart's natural pollution was wiped away. His glory made my heart clean with a gritty glory transformation from unholy to just simply pure.
No distraction, no enemy, no lie, no corrupting soul will snatch that eternal, simple purity from my heart, since He who lives in me is great, strong, unbreakable, indescribable, and purely wonderful to me.
Yet though I choose daily to delight in Him, I also choose daily to seek out that which I know will corrupt me and send me to places my heart knows it should not come close to reaching.
Instead of counting all of my problems and showering speech from a condemning tongue, Sweet Creator wraps all his strength around me and I walk out from within His arms restored, renewed, and simply pure.
Sweet Creator knows that my heart will always end up being pushed into the wrong directions, but He always whispers for me to come back, to run, walk, crawl, no.
To let Him carry me. Because I know that He knows that I can't go back to Him if I try to on my own. I need Sweet Creator to come in and dump buckets of ocean water onto my body; buckets of His Spirit; buckets and buckets and buckets: So now I am clothed in simple purity; the Holiest of Holiest to whom we cry, holy, holy, holy. Holy Spirit Holy.
And then, after He dumps those buckets, I need Him to carry me. To wherever it is He wants me to be. He carries me, for miles and miles on end. And when I start to understand the immensity of His grace, and when I start to say thank you, He lets me walk, but He still holds my hand and He still picks me up when I trip over all the gross things my own road leads to.
And then, after He dumps those buckets, I need Him to carry me. To wherever it is He wants me to be. He carries me, for miles and miles on end. And when I start to understand the immensity of His grace, and when I start to say thank you, He lets me walk, but He still holds my hand and He still picks me up when I trip over all the gross things my own road leads to.
Then He shows me a better road; a road that is His own, and He beckons me to follow Him and step in His exact footsteps and invite other people to join in on the ride.
Then He whispers Thank you for coming with me, because thats how much He absolutely cannot tolerate not being with me. He's with me.
And then He asks me if I'm so ready to follow Him that I become so Simply Pure.
And when I have the guts to say yes, something magical happens.
Comments
Post a Comment